What happens when a van conversion company with more than seven years of custom camper projects under its belt is tasked with building a van for company owners? Something really special, in the case of Dutch outfit CustomCamp. Its tiny home-inspired Peugeot Boxer features wood construction, leather trim and residential-style fixtures among the nicest you’ll see in a small home, mobile or not. Sometimes it’s good to be the boss.
.. Continue Reading Camper vans and tiny homes collide in gorgeous home on the range
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Finetza expanding camper van is part beauty, part beast
- Bath2Go pop-up outhouse bolts to a camper van to go on the go
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago