Mud-splashing, dust-kicking, dirt-ripping action … why wouldn’t you want to share that with three of your closest friends or family members? Can-Am gives you that very opportunity with the all-new Maverick X3 Max. The latest four-seater in Can-Am’s lineup relies on a stretched wheelbase, trophy truck-inspired suspension and 154-hp turbocharged engine to get the heart thumping and skin goose-bumping as it devours terrain at speed.
.. Continue Reading Can-Am provides off-road thrills for four with high-performance Maverick X3 Max
- Can-Am turbocharges the all-terrain side-by-side market
- Can-Am adds an extra pair of wheels to the Outlander ATV
- The 10 wildest off-road vehicles of 2015
- SkyRunner MK 3.2 flying buggy launches in the sky and dirt
- Gibbs adds room for two on its Quadski amphibious four-wheeler
- Zarooq Sand Racer to tear across the desert (and pavement, too)