New research from the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has found that hydrogen can greatly improve both the capacity and conductivity of lithium-ion batteries. The research could also pave the way for better storage mediums for several energy options, including hydrogen itself.
.. Continue Reading Can hydrogen bring the next great improvement to lithium batteries?
- World’s highest-performance single-molecule diode created
- LLNL improving the efficiency of 3D metal printing
- Nuclear weapons write their own security codes
- Gemini Planet Imager snaps first direct image of exoplanet Beta Pictoris b
- World’s most powerful laser diode arrays deployed
- New fluorescent lighting phosphors slash use of rare-earth elements