While 50-megapixel cameras offer more than enough resolution for most people, Canon thinks you might be hankering after a bit more, 200-megapixels more to be precise, as it’s just revealed a 250-megapixel sensor. The new APS-H sensor is said to be the world’s highest resolution CMOS sensor for its size.
.. Continue Reading Canon goes resolution-crazy with a 250-megapixel sensor
Section: Digital Cameras
- Photos with overexposed highlights could one day be a thing of the past
- Camera sensor size: Why does it matter and exactly how big are they?
- NeroTrigger camera trigger is faster (and smarter) than your shutter finger
- Phase One reveals world’s first CMOS medium format camera back
- Canon zooms in on bridge cameras with new models
- Canon goes long with the CN20x50 cine-servo lens