Each year, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Committee on the Environment (COTE) reveals its 10 most sustainable buildings. Representing some of the best high-profile green architecture you’re likely to see in one place, this year’s selection includes solar-powered schools, super-efficient universities, and a Singaporean hospital that uses 69 percent less energy than its typical US counterpart.
.. Continue Reading Celebrating the very best in sustainable buildings
- Subterranean Polish museum declared World Building of the Year
- OBQ: How could we better today’s buildings by looking to the past?
- Austrian building looks like its namesake – a loaf of bread
- RIBA announces 2015 Stirling Prize Shortlist
- American Institute of Architects highlights the best housing in the US
- Cloud Corridor: High-rise vision for the future of housing in LA