Hot on the heels of revealing the most powerful Corvette ever made, Chevrolet has whipped the covers of its topless sibling, the Corvette ZR1 convertible. With minimal structural changes, the open-topped ZR1 promises the 200-plus mph thrills of its enclosed stablemate, though buyers will have to shell out a little extra to feel the wind in their hair.
.. Continue Reading Chevy airs its aggression with Corvette ZR1 convertible
- King of the Corvettes: 210-mph 2019 ZR1 packs a scorching 755 horsepower
- 2014 Corvette stings a little harder with 460 horsepower
- Review: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS packs plenty of muscle
- 2016 Corvette Stingray glides in for a review
- Chevy sprinkles the Corvette with carbon fiber
- 60 years of Corvette