Their shape hasn’t changed much, but modern trucks are smarter than their ancestors. Smart material mixes are making them lighter and stronger, and smaller turbocharged powertrains have opened the door to improved fuel efficiency with no payload penalty. Chevrolet has given its Colorado a smartening up, fitting an eight-speed gearbox and a thoroughly reworked V6 for better performance and economy.
.. Continue Reading Chevy Colorado uses eight-speed auto to sip, not swig
- Horex V6 motorcycle set for production
- BMW brings back the six-cylinder motorcycle with its hottest concept bike ever
- Horex unveils six-cylinder supercharged motorcycle
- Chevy Cruze goes on a diet
- Chevy announces pricing and release window for 2014 Impala
- MotoCzysz wins IOM TT Zero electric bike race demonstrating 4 decades of progress in just 4 years