We’re pretty sure the Nissan Concept 2020 is the coolest of the Vision Gran Turismo concepts. Then again, maybe it’s the Aston Martin DP-100? A trip a little farther down memory lane reminds us of last year’s Mercedes-Benz. With so many virtual racers hitting PlayStation this past year, it’s difficult to decide. Another Vision Gran Turismo debut is sure to make the decision even tougher. Chevy is preparing a design based on Chaparral race cars from the 60s and 70s, adding a bit of historical pedigree to what promises to be a wild, futuristic track car.
.. Continue Reading Chevy prepares Vision Gran Turismo-based classic Chaparral race cars
- Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo gets real at Goodwood
- Aston Martin gets virtual with 800-hp DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
- Nissan takes the wraps off Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo
- Top Gear to feature on Gran Turismo TV
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Review (PlayStation 3)
- Toyota goes virtual and actual with new FT-1 sports concepts