The Vegas to Reno race is the longest-distance and most gruelling desert offroad race in the United States. This year, Baja 1000 dominators Hall Racing have teamed up with Chevrolet to put a Colorado ZR2 pickup into the mix. For the most part, the truck is stock with just a handful of modifications for this competition.
.. Continue Reading Chevy ZR2 takes to the desert with Hall Racing
- Chevrolet’s 2018 Equinox Diesel boasts segment-topping fuel economy
- Rock crawlers: The best trucks of 2016
- Cruze Diesel will go from LA to Salt Lake on a single tank
- Chevy gives smartphones their own air conditioning vent
- Chevy Cruze goes on a diet
- Chevy announces pricing and release window for 2014 Impala