Construction is well underway on the Wuhan Greenland Center. Claimed by Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architects as the world’s third tallest building, the supertall skyscraper is due for completion in 2017 and looks set to become the tallest building in China.
.. Continue Reading China’s tallest building on the rise
- China’s “Walking Stick” tower tops out at 597 m tall
- Beyoncé’s backside begets bootylicious building
- Greenery-clad Bosco Verticale named Best Tall Building Worldwide
- Cruciform skyscraper proposed in Liverpool
- Hole in the ground wins skyscraper competition
- Mumbai’s tallest skyscraper designed to “confuse the wind”