Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology has already helped hundreds of thousands of car buyers cut their fuel consumption and emissions, and now a couple of Chinese companies are looking to bring the same benefits to heavy duty vehicles in the construction industry. Efficient Drivetrains, Inc. (EDI) and Shannxi Automotive have teamed up to develop the world’s first PHEV cement mixer truck.
.. Continue Reading Chinese companies team up for world’s first PHEV cement mixer truck
- Hyundai’s first electric bus can go the distance
- Proterra doubles the drivetrain of its high-performance electric bus
- WAVE Trophy champions e-mobility across the heart of Europe
- BMW’s Active Hybrid e-bike rides both ways
- Volkswagen planning electric car offensive for 2025
- Full-scale straddling bus hits the road in China