With graphene promising to revolutionize so many industries, we’ll probably be churning out a lot of the stuff in the coming years. So, with current mass production techniques requiring the use of large amounts of organic solvents that aren’t exactly great for the environment, the announcement of a new, more environmentally friendly and cost effective technique for the large-scale production of the wonder material comes as good news.
.. Continue Reading Cleaning up graphene production
- New tool makes 3D-printed objects look less 3D-printed
- 400 year-old mystery of Prince Rupert’s drops finally cracked
- Broccoli compound could offer obese diabetics a drug-free way to slash blood sugar levels
- Ceramic sponges can take the pressure – and the heat
- New supermaterial bends and focuses sound
- Can an up-close study of bird flight clear shapeshifting aircraft wings for takeoff?