Hot on the heels of supermarket chain Waitrose unveiling a fleet of compressed natural gas delivery lorries in the UK, Skoda has whipped the covers off four CNG-powered trucks for its factory in Mlada Boleslav. The lorries will be used to ferry parts around the factory site, promising to cut costs and carbon emissions in the process.
.. Continue Reading CNG-powered trucks cut costs and emissions at Skoda
- Skoda Funstar concept gives the pickup truck a sassy makeover
- Skoda’s most powerful car yet is Superb
- Waitrose and Scania see if CNG trucks can go the distance
- Kodiaq to fill Skoda’s SUV-shaped hole
- Skoda throws the VW Group kitchen sink at new Kodiaq
- Skoda students turn boring Rapid into Atero Concept