In this day and age, if a community is to prosper, it certainly helps if its residents have internet access. With that in mind, Coca-Cola South Africa has partnered with bottler Coca-Cola Fortune and communications company BT Global Services to provide underserved South African communities with free Wi-Fi … which will be built into Coke vending machines.
.. Continue Reading Coke machines to serve as Wi-Fi hotspots in South Africa
- Coca Cola uses the sun to cool drinks
- Shipping container conversion provides clean water in developing countries
- Diet Coke turns 25
- Coca-Cola and GLAM*IT make Europe’s first Magazine on a Bottle
- Ambitious plans for 5 gigawatt solar plant in South Africa
- The Lightie: A small light with big ambitions