Artist Leo Villareal and his team have been chosen to develop a series of installations that will light up the bridges along the River Thames in London, UK. Their contest-winning proposal, “Current,” envisages colorful lighting installed on the 17 bridges from Tower Bridge to Albert Bridge.
.. Continue Reading Colorful light to illuminate London’s river bridges
- London’s bridges are lighting up
- Design chosen for car-free crossing of London’s River Thames
- Tweet-controlled London Eye light show reflects Brits’ feelings about the Olympics
- Pedestrian and cycle bridge proposed for the Thames
- Outlandish concepts submitted for London bridge competition
- Final designs for London’s controversial Garden Bridge unveiled