Citroën has proven pretty adept at making flashy vans that turn heads at auto shows. But everyone has their superior. German camper specialist Pössl has made the most innovative Citroën SpaceTourer we’ve seen, and that’s a group that includes the recent SpaceTourer 4×4 Ë. Pössl’s Campster uses its compact, modular design to tackle weekend and everyday adventures.
.. Continue Reading Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Snappy camper van slims and swings to make the most of space
- SsangYong journeys forward with Turismo camper van
- In pictures: The Japan Camping Car Show 2016
- Winnebago’s Concept Adventure Vehicle is ready to rough it
- Mercedes-based Hymer Van S motorhome promises a compact but comfy holiday
- Trakkadu AT VW camper van ventures over the road and dirt