For something that can happen so easily, a flat tire is responsible for a disproportionate amount of angst. Even if your wheels spin on the quickest of quick-release axles, patching up a tube or replacing it all together can be as frustrating as it is time consuming. The team behind patchnride has developed a device claimed to quickly repair a punctured inner tube, no greased-covered hands or fidgety levers required… Continue Reading Compact patchnride tool gets flat tires up and running in 60 seconds
- New Michelin bike inner tube squeezes punctures closed
- SLiME Smart Tubes – a remedy for bicycle flats?
- BTPS replaces bike tire pressure gauge with sensors and a phone
- Dual-chamber mountain bike tire takes on the snake bites and the burps
- Cycling multi-tool meets tire lever in the Nutter
- Self-inflating tire keeps the pressure up for cyclists