The name “Corbellati” definitely doesn’t seduce the eardrum like a “Ferrari” or “Bugatti.” Before teasing the could-be world’s fastest car, it was better known as the surname of a family of jewelry makers and artists. This family’s latest creation is much more a living creature than its past work, though – a retro-styled supercar with a grumbling 9.0-liter V8 beating heart. Corbellati will reveal the “Missile” at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show and perhaps go on to challenge the Koenigsegg Agera RS for the world speed record.
.. Continue Reading Corbellati puts jewelry expertise to work … building the world’s fastest car
- Hennessey’s 1,600-bhp Venom F5 hypercar takes aim at 300 mph barrier
- Hennessey Venom GT Spyder tears its way to world’s fastest convertible title
- World’s first 3D-printed supercar aimed at shaking up the auto industry
- Weber Faster One – the world’s fastest street-legal sports car?
- Dallara funnels decades of racing experience into its own, doorless street supercar
- DSD Design chases Ferrari and Porsche with limited-run hybrid hypercar