Someday in the not-too-distant future, getting rid of those unwanted “love handles” may be as easy as applying skin patches to your lower abdomen. In experiments on obese mice, researchers from Columbia University Medical Center and the University of North Carolina have successfully used such patches to slim the creatures down.
.. Continue Reading Could a skin patch melt away unwanted fat?
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Broccoli compound could offer obese diabetics a drug-free way to slash blood sugar levels
- Giant ferocious dinosaurs may have cooed, not roared
- Electronic gut-checking capsule tested on humans
- White fat may have several paths to a healthier brown
- Scientists pinpoint protein that makes it harder to lose weight the fatter we get
- Fire ant venom might contain treatment for psoriasis