For some time now, the eating of walnuts has been associated with feelings of fullness. Recently, a study conducted by scientists at the Harvard-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) uncovered what’s actually going on in the brain to make this happen. The findings could lead to future treatments for obesity.
.. Continue Reading Could eating walnuts help you lose weight?
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Screening existing drugs to uncover new weapons against antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Protein manipulates neurons to bring on the munchies
- The Hunger Pains: Mice genetically engineered to not feel them
- Brain-to-brain communication used to send greetings between people
- Broken bones could be healed with silk
- New form of deep brain stimulation spares the surgery