With lumbar support, a comfort saddle, high-rise bars and 4-inch fat tires to soak up the bumps, the Behemoth could be the most ergonomically focused e-bike we’ve seen. Plus it packs a thousand-watt mid drive motor to get just about anyone moving.
.. Continue Reading Cruise in comfort (if not style) on Day 6′s Behemoth lumbar support e-bike
- Bird of Prey bike takes a new position on cycling
- Telescoping bike changes shape to fit the rider
- Lapworks laptop stands: ergonomic comfort on the lap or desk
- Sprang Chair is on the ball for active sitting
- Review: Strapping up for less pain with Better Back gizmo
- Full marks for desk and chair in new sustainability and design accolade