Perhaps you’d like to own an electric car, but you simply can’t afford something highway-worthy like a Tesla or Leaf. Well, if most of your trips are made up of short jaunts within your neighborhood, you may be able to get away with a slower-but-cheaper electric runabout. Eco-Cruise recently launched just such a vehicle, in the form of its Cruser Sport.
- UK to trial in-road wireless charging tech for electric vehicles
- Tesla promises 400 mile range with Roadster 3.0
- MG unveils EV concept to gauge European market demand
- The Ziesel works kind of like an off-road armchair
- Hanebrink unveils new electric bike featuring rear suspension, teases with another for golfers
- Three-track Ardenner designed to pull over 250 kg of cargo across the snow