We tend to think that Mars is as dry as a Noel Coward comedy, but it wasn’t always like that. At a press conference on Monday, NASA revealed that data from its Curiosity Mars rover indicates that the Gale Crater area that the robotic explorer has been traversing for over two years may once have been a circular lake that filled and refilled over a period of tens of millions of years… Continue Reading Curiosity landing site may have been a lake
- Curiosity reaches Mount Sharp
- Curiosity begins long trek to uncover Red Planet’s secrets
- Curiosity rover makes first foursquare check-in on another planet
- Touchdown! Curiosity lands safely on Mars
- Curiosity marks two years on Mars
- NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity getting "brain transplant"