A total of 14 Los Angeles-based architecture firms, including Perkins and Will and HOK, were recently tasked with designing small outdoor cat shelters for charity. The works were then displayed for one night only last week to raise money for FixNation: a non-profit organization dedicated to minimizing cat populations through humane, non-lethal, methods.
.. Continue Reading Cutting edge architecture … for cats
- Flexi-legged Shelter can be built from disaster scrap
- Trunk-like Le Tronc Creux shelter sleeps nine in the French countryside
- Emergency shelter prototype assembles like an Ikea cupboard
- Origami Cave puts a stylish spin on emergency shelter
- “Rapid Deployment Module” shelter assembles in 25 minutes, no tools required
- ByGG Shelter – habitable sculpture puts focus on sustainability