Following an announcement from London mayor Boris Johnson yesterday, cycling in central London looks set to become significantly safer. Two new Cycling Superhighways are planned for the city, and – subject to final approval from Transport for London – work on building the routes will begin in March.
.. Continue Reading Cycling in Central London set to get safer with new superhighways
- Mayor of London unveils £1 billion cycling masterplan
- Mayor of London unveils plans for UK’s first floating village
- IER to roll-out electric car hire scheme in London
- London Underground set for fast, new driverless trains
- London lorry gets 360 degree cameras in bid for cyclist safety
- Mayor of London unveils three proposals for the future of Heathrow