Modern headlamps are much brighter and whiter than in the past, but sometimes brighter isn’t necessarily better. Although blinding beams are useful on a deserted backroad, they can dazzle other drivers around town. In an attempt to solve the problem, Daimler has developed a new smart pixel system, able to more precisely mold its beam than existing adaptive headlights.
.. Continue Reading Daimler bends headlamp beams with smart pixels
- Review: Smart motorcycle headlight lights the way around corners
- Ford’s Glare-Free Highbeam does the dipping for you
- High-res adaptive headlights feature 1,000 pixels that can be flicked on and off
- Ford’s smart lighting technology spots potential hazards
- New tech spares oncoming drivers’ eyes from your high beam headlights
- Most powerful Audi R8 shines bright with laser high beams