In addition to making travel safer, autonomous vehicles also promise to make things a whole lot more convenient, and that may extend to the tedious task of finding a parking spot. Working towards such a future, Daimler and Bosch, who joined forces on driverless vehicles in April, have demonstrated an autonomous valet service that can be initiated by smartphone.
.. Continue Reading Daimler’s autonomous valet takes aim at the pain of parking
- Daimler turns to Bosch to deliver self-driving cars sooner
- 3D printing cuts replacement time and cost at Daimler buses
- BYD Denza 400 points to Daimler’s EV future
- Daimler bends headlamp beams with smart pixels
- Daimler finds artificial sunlight could make for brighter truckers
- Uber opens its ride-sharing network to self-driving Daimlers