That time is of the essence when it comes to critical injuries on the battlefield won’t be news to many, but how DARPA plans to manipulate it to keep casualties to a minimum will be. The agency is kicking off a new research program aiming to explore how molecular biology could be used to slow the speed of living systems, thereby extending the window for treatment after a traumatic injury and increasing the wounded’s chances of survival.
.. Continue Reading DARPA looks to slow biological time to save lives on the battlefield
- DARPA expands testing of Blast Gauge for identifying risk of traumatic brain injury
- DARPA developing digital airstrikes
- Review: Battlefield 4 (PC)
- DARPA foam fights internal bleeding
- XStat treats bullet wounds with tiny injectable sponges
- New catalyst material quickly neutralizes nerve gas