One of the most hotly contested bits of real estate today is one you can’t see. As we move into an increasingly wireless-connected world, staking out a piece of the crowded electromagnetic spectrum becomes more important. DARPA is hoping to help solve this issue with its latest Grand Challenge, which calls for the use of machine-learning technologies to enable devices to share bandwidth.
.. Continue Reading DARPA’s latest grand challenge takes on the radio spectrum
- South Korea’s Team KAIST wins 2015 DARPA Robotics Challenge
- Advanced robotics technology showcased at DRC
- Robots square off at the 2015 DRC Finals
- Backstage with the world’s most advanced robots
- 25 teams prepare for 2015 DARPA Robotics Challenge Finals
- Google’s Schaft robot takes top spot at DARPA Robotics Challenge