A couple of years ago, Matthew Edwards’ family dog had to be euthanized due to heat stroke. This inspired the South Carolina-based engineer to ensure that other dogs not meet the same fate – the result is the Dawg Tag core temperature-sensing harness.
.. Continue Reading Dawg Tag is made to keep you from getting a hot dog
- Pet-entertaining robot isn’t stingy with the treats
- Mantis lets your drone pluck things from the earth
- LeadaHose aims to make it easier to keep your dog clean and cool
- Trappist-1 Moonphase watch brings exoplanet system down to Earth
- Build plate stack feeds 3D printer for continuous printing possibilities
- Here’s that glowing, telescoping bicycle sidecar you’ve been looking for