Having already provided us with numerous insights into the nature of the dwarf planet Ceres, NASA’s Dawn spacecraft is ready to move into a new, lower mapping orbit, which will provide the most detailed views so far.
.. Continue Reading Dawn set to move to its third mapping orbit
- NASA satellite set to help farmers combat drought
- NASA releases stunning global maps of six of Saturn’s moons
- ESA’s Sentinel-2A satellite arrives in French Guiana ahead of launch
- NASA successfully launches SMAP satellite
- New software provides rapid 3D modeling of large urban environments
- NTT’s new projection mapping technique brings paintings to life