This year’s Google I/O may have fallen short of our lofty dreams of a fully standalone VR headset, but it did still paint a pretty clear picture of where Google is going with this stuff – and how that changes (and doesn’t change) the consumer VR landscape.
- Google’s Daydream (Android VR) announcement: We have a few questions
- Five things Google’s standalone Android VR headset needs to be a killer product
- Why that rumored standalone VR headset from Google probably isn’t what you’re imagining
- Google puts you on stage at the Sydney Opera House
- 2016 VR Comparison Guide
- HTC Vive live demos now a reality