Skiers already utilize binding systems that let them simply click their boots in and out of their skis. Well, the folks at Canadian company Cetatek thought that the same sort of technology should be applied to the blades of scuba fins. The result is the rather intriguing aquabionic aquatic binding system (abs).
.. Continue Reading Detachable-blade fin system could simplify scuba
- Mountain meets the sea in new diving fin design
- Electronic socks check diabetics’ feet for heat
- Stick-on pads designed to save your soles
- Novel cycling power meter gets underfoot
- “Green” shoes made from algae
- Adidas launches its first 3D-printed shoes