Although DJI Innovations is best-known for its line of “prosumer” Phantom quadcopters, it also makes a professional-use multicopter called the Spreading Wings. Among other things, that model features landing gear that folds up while the aircraft is in flight, so it won’t get in the shot of the user’s undercarriage-mounted video camera. Now, DJI has announced its new Inspire 1 quadcopter, which combines aspects of both the Phantom and the Spreading Wings.
.. Continue Reading DJI announces 4K-shooting, landing-gear-raising Inspire 1 drone
- DJI promises a steadier shot, with the Phantom 2 Vision+ quadcopter
- DJI releases mid-priced Phantom 2 and Phantom FC40 quadcopters
- DJI launches GPS-enabled PHANTOM consumer quadcopter
- DJI announces stabilized HERO mount, and camera-equipped Phantom quadcopter
- Get 42% off the DJI Phantom FC40 quadcopter
- Boeing’s hydrogen-powered Phantom Eye goes higher for longer on second flight