In an effort to prevent a drone-related disaster, and perhaps an act of goodwill in light of the FAA’s tightening rules around unmanned flight, DJI has started rolling out a new geofencing system designed to block its aircraft venturing into restricted airspace.
.. Continue Reading DJI launches new software to block drones wandering into dangerous areas
- DJI introduces simpler, more wallet-friendly Phantom 3 Standard
- Walmart seeks permission to start testing delivery drones
- Review: DJI’s Osmo brings stabilized video to the rest of us
- DJI’s agriculture drone takes to the air down on the farm
- DJI announces not just one, but two Phantom 3 quadcopters
- DJI announces 4K-shooting, landing-gear-raising Inspire 1 drone