A California startup is seeking funding through Kickstarter for Dot, the “world’s smallest Bluetooth headset.” The device reportedly measures only 13.8 by 21 mm (0.54 by 0.83 in), weighs just 3.5 g (0.12 oz), and smashed its modest funding goal only one hour into the campaign. Its diminutive size, however, comes at the expense of battery life.
Section: Wearable Electronics
- Torque adds tunable twist to headphone modularity
- LG and Harman Kardon announce premium Bluetooth headset
- Noble adds some wireless spice to existing earphones
- Pioneer reveals new earphones designed for DJs
- Universal Earphones detect left and right ear placement
- Sony launches high comfort headphones