Yesterday’s wheelie news was all about speed. Today’s is more about distance. Twelve-time world Trials champion Dougie Lampkin is sizing up the storied Isle of Man TT course – all 37.7 miles and hundreds of corners’ worth of it – and preparing to wheelie the whole way around in a stunt to be televised by Red Bull.
- Concept Stunt G 310 – a peek into BMW’s new entry level motorcycle platform
- Return to Snake River: A new generation prepares to complete Evel Knievel’s greatest feat
- Daredevil Robbie Madison surfs a huge wave … on a motorbike
- Gary Rothwell nudges 210 mph to break world wheelie record
- The top 100 most expensive cars of all time
- New Victory RR electric superbike targets Isle of Man TT glory