Prebuilt expedition vehicles like the EarthRoamer XV-LTS are cool, but some of the best things come to those who convert their trucks themselves. And if the owner happens to be one of the premier overland supply shops in the US, it’s that much easier to turn a 9-to-5 workhorse into a world-touring bucket-list shredder. Salt Lake City’s Equipt has done just that with “Sleepy,” a dual-personality Toyota Tundra that can easily switch layouts based upon the day’s agenda. Brand new-to-market gear and gadgets, including a dual-purpose propane stove-shower and a modular aluminum cargo box, make it even more versatile.
.. Continue Reading Dual-personality expedition pickup equipped for adventures of all kinds
- EarthCruiser’s terrain-leveling expedition campers grow a little larger
- Project Basecamp kits out the Titan XD for serious adventure
- Bivak camper turns a pickup truck into a capable expedition vehicle
- Nexus off-road camper fends off unfriendly terrain, laser-projects movies at camp
- TrailNest elevates hammocks to the car roof top
- Vikenze II solo camper offers simple but surprisingly well-equipped overnighting