Deteriorating, century-old oak trees destined for the scrapheap have been turned into a lovely barn in the Netherlands. Dutch architects at Hilberink Bosch Architecten put the structure together at their farm south of Amsterdam, using traditional building techniques and materials collected from the area.
.. Continue Reading Dutch architects build beautiful barn out of oak trees headed for the scrapheap
- Shigeru Ban’s hybrid timber tower will be the world’s tallest
- Largest “mass timber” building in the US opens its doors
- Up periscope: Finland’s grounded observation tower
- Ambitious plan hatched for supertall wooden skyscraper in Tokyo
- Norwegian timber tower will reach new heights
- Wooden sports hall rides The Wave of sustainable design