The EarthRoamer XV-HD wasn’t the only all-new earth-shaking expedition vehicle at this year’s Overland Expo West. Similarly named competitor EarthCruiser showed the FX, a new simpler, lower-priced Mitsubishi Fuso-based expedition truck with fixed roof.
Continue Reading EarthCruiser FX 4×4 expedition vehicle rolls far off the beaten track
- 720-hp Global XRS 7200 6×6 expedition vehicle thunders into view
- Series II Expedition Tent provides shelter for you and your motorbike
- Devolro’s apocalypse-ready off-road limousine
- Halley VI Antarctic research station opens for business
- Man attempts to “walk” across Irish sea in a human hamster wheel
- ADAK camping trailer keeps you cozy off the grid