Last time we looked at EarthCruiser, it was shrinking its off-road expedition vehicle hardware markedly with the new GZL pickup camper. This time around, it’s growing its rigs, albeit only slightly. At Overland Expo West, the company showcased the new GZL 400 and 500 models that fit larger trucks than the original GZL, which has been modified and numbered the 300. It also advertised a slightly upsized version of its hulking, Fuso 4×4-based FX expedition vehicle.
.. Continue Reading EarthCruiser’s terrain-leveling expedition campers grow a little larger
- EarthCruiser shrinks off-road expedition camping down to Tacoma size
- Trail Kitchens utility boxes drive lightly for campsite cooking and cleaning
- Project Basecamp kits out the Titan XD for serious adventure
- Compact trailer serves as a camping multi-tool on wheels
- Shreddin’ teardrops and other off-road camping trailers of Overland Expo 2016
- In photos: Small, off-grid living in vans, on roofs and in trailers