EarthRoamer once made the compact, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon-based XV-JP expedition 4×4, but it’s long been focused primarily on roaming the Earth and world in larger and larger off-road motorhomes. The Colorado-based builder goes bigger yet again this week, revealing the Ford F-750-based XV-HD. Like a rustic cabin on wheels, this incredible feat of vehicular engineering takes up to six people into the deep, wild backcountry and keeps them comfortable in a four-season interior with self-sufficient electrical system, gorgeous wood and marble furnishings, and homestyle conveniences that include a full entertainment system and washer/dryer.
- Luxurious $1 million motorhome sleeps your family and your Porsche
- Find the actual ends of the Earth and live comfortably with Unicat’s MD77h 6×6 expedition vehicle
- Revel 4×4 camper van charts a new course for Winnebago
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- EarthRoamer XV-LTS expedition vehicle gets even meaner