The Mimo Baby Monitor puts anxious parents at ease by providing them with a constant stream of data about their little sweetheart. The sensors embedded in an infant bodysuite, called the Kimono, monitor the baby’s respiration. The data is passed on to a small turtle-shaped gizmo, nested in the Kimono, which in turn measures skin temperature, body position and the activity pattern. All this information is then relayed via low-power bluetooth to a Wi-Fi enabled docking station so that parents can access all the details via their smartphones.
.. Continue Reading Edison-powered Mimo Baby Monitor ushers in the Internet of Things
- Intel presents wearable technology vision
- Mimo announces 7-inch iMo Pivot Touchscreen Monitor
- Baby monitoring comes to the iPad and iPhone
- Belkin WeMo Baby lets parents keep tabs on baby via an iPhone or iPad
- Baby mobile and monitor concept gives a bird’s eye view of cot
- Owlet smart sock keeps tabs on your baby’s vital signs