While shifts between the sprockets on a bike’s cassette are generally quite fast and crisp, going between the chainrings up front is definitely a slower, more awkward affair. In an effort to make things quicker and easier, Poland’s Efneo has developed a 3-speed planetary gearbox to take the place of the front derailleur.
.. Continue Reading Efneo gearbox is made to replace a bike’s front derailleur
- Synchrobox takes the guesswork out of shifting bicycle gears
- Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting to give road racers a time advantage
- Land Rover introduces first 9-speed automatic gearbox
- Pinion sealed gearbox offers an alternative to those darn derailleurs
- Nuseti mountain bike features a sealed drivetrain
- Autobike keeps your pedaling cadence in its sweet spot