An international team of researchers has found a way to control the spin of electrons – from a normal state to excited and back again – in a silicon-based material, and in the process to get them to release microwave photons. The scientists believe their work holds promise for quantum computing as well as improved magnetic resonance imaging.
.. Continue Reading Electron state-changing device could be used in quantum computing
- NASA says puzzling new space drive can generate thrust without propellant
- Rocketbook digitizes your notes, just microwave it to start over
- Piamo single-serve espresso maker for microwaves
- Microwave-packing EatWave vending machine delivers cold food and hot
- Japan takes a step towards beaming solar power to Earth from space
- Microwaves enable economical recycling of plastic-aluminum laminates