Bandages are important for stopping germs from entering a wound and making things worse, but could they play a more active role in making things better? New research has brought the idea of wound-healing dressings closer to reality by establishing a method of electrical stimulation that kills off the majority of multi-drug resistant bacterium commonly found in difficult-to-treat infections.
.. Continue Reading Electronic Band-Aid shapes as alternative to antibiotics
- Researchers looking to patient gait for earlier Glaucoma detection
- Global life expectancy rises, but not all is healthy
- Dissolving tampon could offer fast-acting HIV protection
- Tomato growth boosted with a spray of nanoparticles
- Hydrogel keeps implants from being rejected – in mice
- Injectable polymer curbs blood loss by strengthening clots