Expensive travel bags should do more than look good, and German high-end luggage manufacturer Rimowa would seem to agree. The company has developed an electronic luggage tag which displays baggage info in the same format, size and appearance of typical paper labels, but on a digital screen built into the unit and located near the handle.
.. Continue Reading Electronic luggage tag lets travelers check-in bags from home
- New molecular transistor can control single electrons
- New process could see “white graphene” pairing with graphene in ultra-thin electronics
- DARPA sees future in vacuum tubes
- Panasonic’s stretchy resin film may find use in wearable electronics, and more
- This $149K bracelet can hide modular tech tailored to each buyer (hands-on)
- The best of CES 2015