Two years after revealing a prototype, and four years after beginning development, the UK’s Elemental Motor Company is putting the final touches on its high-performance roadster ahead of a 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed reveal. Since we last looked at it, the Rp1 roadster has gotten more power and a more optimized construction, promising an outright exhilarating ride on track and road.
.. Continue Reading Elemental sends its ultralight RP1 roadster speeding to Goodwood
- Jaguar to give F-Type Project 7 roadster a limited production run
- Goodwood 2007 Festival of Speed – ‘SPARK OF GENIUS’ – BREAKING RECORDS, PUSHING BOUNDARIES
- British start-up to launch high-performance lightweight racer at Goodwood
- Lotus rolls-out fastest road production car – the 180 mph 3-Eleven
- Jaguar upgrades the XJR for Bloodhound land speed record support
- Renault spices up the Twingo with punchy GT