Emirates Airline has taken the wraps off the multi-million dollar upgrade of its Boeing 777 fleet, which takes its interior design cues from the Mercedes-Benz S-Class motor cars. Boasting fully enclosed private suites in First class, the new look was created in collaboration with Boeing, Rockwell Collins interior systems, Panasonic, Jacques Pierre Jean Design studio and Seattle-based design firm Teague and has newly-designed seats and upgraded inflight entertainment systems in all cabins.
.. Continue Reading Emirates unveils Mercedes-inspired Boeing 777 private suites
- The ultimate glamper: One only Maybach G650 Landaulet expected to fetch $1 million +
- Mercedes X-Class gives workers, adventurers and urbanites a premium pickup truck
- Cathay Pacific’s new A350 cabin caters for comfort
- Brabus Rocket 900 Cabrio becomes world’s fastest four-seat convertible
- Mercedes rounds out E-Class stable with sporty two-door
- Mercedes Sprinter Vansports Camper keeps multi-day adventure sleek and simple