We already knew that fat could accumulate pretty much anywhere on our bodies, but we kind of thought our bones, at least, were a fat-free zone. Sadly, it turns out that’s not at all the case. But just like all our other pudge, bone fat can also be blasted by exercise, according to researchers from the University of North Carolina.
.. Continue Reading Fatty bones? That’s nothing a little exercise can’t handle
- Mutant gene prevents worms gaining weight from unhealthy diets
- Got asthma? A SPLUNC1 inhaler might one day come to your rescue
- Eels use magnetoreception to hop on ocean’s conveyor belt
- Microneedle patch drip feeds cancer drugs directly into melanomas
- Clot-busting skin patch keeps the blood flowing with microneedles
- Cloaking chemo drugs in cellular bubbles destroys cancer with one fiftieth of a regular dose